APEX® 2100 Controller
The APEX® 2100 Controller is a fully integrated and synchronized system for controlling mechanical oscillation, torch height control (AVC) and wire and gas delivery. With the weld data delivered between the control and pendant instantly, the operator has immediate access to monitor, adjust and control weld parameters throughout the welding process. Simple menus for operation and intuitive controls allow the user to easily operate the system and produce consistent welds for a wide range of applications. The controller is designed to be quickly serviced in a production environment and to withstand harsh environmental factors.
- Synchronized System
- Operator has immediate access to monitor, adjust and control welding parameters throughout the welding process.
- Up to 90 welding programs can be stored on the controller or a USB for effortless operator selection and set up.
- USB port for quick transfer of data and information from system-to-system or system-to-PC.
- Ergonomic – Pendant is lightweight and balanced for one-handed operation, with large buttons and controls for easy operation while wearing protective gloves.
- Durability – Designed to withstand operator and environmental abuse.
- Integration Capability – Analog control system provides easy integration with existing fleet of equipment.
- Service and Maintenance – If necessary, operators can access and replace PC boards quickly and easily while in the field.
- Easy to Operate
- Simple and logical navigation is easy for operators to learn.
- Illuminated display with clear type for trouble-free reading.
Visit Lincoln Electric for more information and product details: