The HELIX® T55 weld head and the patent-pending gear-driven track ring system are designed to work as a complete solution for orbital TIG welding. Designed to be lightweight and durable, the HELIX® T55 is rugged, portable, and easy to install and position on pipes. Its sleek and low-profile design allows the HELIX® T55 to weld in confined spaces. Engineered for diverse applications in demanding environments, the weld head and track ring are easy to operate, maintain and service.
- Industrial Construction
- Heavy-duty construction and robust design of both the track ring and tractor allow for reliable operation in harsh environments.
- Gear-Driven Precision
- Provides stable, consistent travel of the weld held to the track.
- Mounted shoes on the track ring contain spring-loaded cushions to allow for work surface heat expansion to eliminate binding and ring distortion.
- Spring-loaded travel mechanism drives over debris in the gear system for smoother travel.
- Easy to Install
- Quick release travel clutch is easily disengaged for rapid track relocation of the weld head.
- Lightweight construction of the weld held and tractor make for easy mounting to the track ring.
- One clamp knob used to secure tractor to the track ring.
- Wire is fed into the drive roll and out through the exit guide to the torch, in one easy step.
- No disassembly required.
- Versatile Track Ring
- Variety of track ring diameters and shoe extensions.
- Sectional track for easy transportation and storage.
Visit Lincoln Electric for more information and product details: