Tactile Seam Tracker™ systems deliver precise automated seam tracking for submerged arc, GMAW, FCAW and GTAW welding processes. Ideal for repetitive welding applications, these systems are recommended over manual and semi-automatic welding to improve quality and consistency while reducing operational costs. A range of standard systems or customized solutions are available to meet the requirements of many tough production environments.
Easy to Set Up & Easy to Operate
- Operators can quickly learn to program and operate.
Simple System Selection (Pre-configured systems are available)
- Select the desired level of automation – one of two controllers and matching pendants.
- Choose a cross slide assembly based on load capacity required to handle the weight of the welding drive components.
- Determine the travel stroke length of each axis necessary to complete the weld.
- Select the application-specific seam sensor tip.
Advanced Controls Available – Gain these additional capabilities with the Advanced Programming Control (APC)
- Program the entire sequence of the weld cycle as a position-based or time-based configuration.
- Store up to 19 weld sequence programs.
Widespread Integration Capability
- Build a system around almost any welding power source, feeder and controlled group.